Culligan Water Softeners pay for themselves, and here’s how:
- Soft water requires 50% less detergent to do the same amount of laundry
- Increases life span of Appliances
- Increases home value
- Reduces energy bills
- Extends the life of water pipes and plumbing fixtures
A Culligan Water Softener can pay for itself by preventing these problems…
Soap Scum on Bathtubs & Showers
Limescale & Hardness on Shower Head
Spots on Glasses
Soft water is good for your home!
- Your pipes and plumbing fixtures will last longer without the buildup of minerals that are removed by the Cullligan Water Softener
- American Water Works Association reports that washing machines used with hard water can wear out up to 30% faster.
- Culligan Water Softeners remove Calcium and magnesium from your water. This will help with keeping deposits from building up in your pipes, that decrease your plumbing system’s performance.
Soft water is good for YOU as well:
- Helps reduce dry, flaky skin and Eczema
- Hard water makes hair dull and hard to manage
- Helps keep your colored clothes brighter
- Helps colored hair maintain it’s color
Even more soft water advantages
- Clothes last longer.
- Glasses and dishes don’t streak or have water spots.
- Culligan Water Softeners help reduce soap scum
Why Kentuckiana Culligan is your best choice?
The Culligan High Efficency Water Softener named a Consumer Digest Best Buy
Culligan’s water softeners and water conditioning products are continuously awarded numerous accolades. The Culligan High Efficiency Water Softener, was recently awarded a Consumer’s Digest Best Buy for dependability and exceptional performance.
Do you know what’s in your water?
Very few people realize exactly what is in their water and whether it is safe and healthy for them to consume. Kentuckiana Culligan takes the guess-work out of the equation and provides you with a complete In-home water analysis, and oh –yeah, it’s free.
For a FREE In-home water analysis, please fill out the following form or call us at (812) 283-7913 to schedule an appointment today.