At Kentuckiana Culligan, we’re proud to be water treatment experts.
Have a question? Click through some of our frequently asked questions.
2. The Culligan Corporation: There are over 800 Culligan representatives worldwide that have researched and formulated solutions for problem water for over 75 years. Culligan products are second to none because of the amount of research that has consistently developed our superior products and solutions.
3. The Right Solution the First Time: Our water testing system analyzes a wide variety of information and pinpoints just what you need to have the best water possible. We test your water in our lab for free to be sure about what is best for you.
4. Superior Technology: Besides having the only Consumer’s Report Best Buy product available, you get the benefit of Culligan’s world-renowned Research, Development and Analytics Laboratory. We proudly hold more than 500 patents worldwide in water treatment, purification and conditioning. That alone puts us head-and-shoulders above our competition.
5. The Widest Range of Solutions: Culligan’s customers range from family homes to high tech labs and manufacturing plants that require absolutely pure water. We can faithfully say that we offer the widest group of state-of-the-art products, and they surpass anything on the market.
6. Value: Our products are excellent and, while quality does cost more, our pricing is usually in the middle of the range. As a mature company, we’ve learned how to get the most quality for the most reasonable price. Our goal is to provide you with more for your money than anyone else, and we think that, if you take some time to talk with us, you’ll see how we achieve that goal with each and every customer.
7. Superior Service: Culligan has industry leading training, and our technicians continue to learn and train throughout their careers. Our people are professionals dedicated to your satisfaction.
[accordion-item title=”Question: What is Reverse Osmosis?”]
In reverse osmosis (RO), water is forced through a semi-permeable membrane where only water molecules are allowed through. This reduces or eliminates many contaminants such as arsenic V, barium, chromium, and radium 226/228, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia. RO filtration is technologically advanced and provides one of the most effective ways to filter water. Reverse osmosis filtration technology is available in the Culligan Aqua-Cleer® system and our free-standing water coolers.
- You will use fewer chemical cleaners in the home – sinks, faucets, tubs, and showers come cleaner with fewer harsh chemical-cleaning products.
- Minimized dirty water discharge – dishwashers and washing machines require less detergent and soaps.
- You’ll use less energy – Culligan products are designed to be energy efficient.
- Minimal salt usage – Culligan’s sophisticated monitoring technology, including our patented Aqua-Sensor® water softener technology and exclusive meters, constantly measures your water quality and regenerates the system only when needed to minimize water and salt usage.
- Clean up landfills – your family or office will use fewer bottles of water and canned drinks, and that prevents thousands of single-serve bottles and cans from ending up in landfills.
- Lower emissions – by using fewer bottles of water and canned beverages, you help reduce the emissions required to manufacture and deliver those bottles.
- Recycle – Culligan either recycles or sterilizes and reuses the 5-gallon (18.9 liter) water bottles your water arrives in, and that reduces landfill space, cuts emissions and saves thousands of barrels of oil used to make single-serve bottles.
- Drinking water: Available in 1/2 liter, and 5 gallon bottles
- Spring water: Available in 5 gallon bottles
Comments are closed.