See this list of resources to learn all about what might be lurking in your water, and how Culligan can help.
Resources for Water Problems and Solutions
- Bacteria, protozoa and viruses in water
- Lead in water
- Nitrate in water
- Iron in water
- Salt in water
- Wells, ground water and special problems
- How water looks, tastes and smells
- Water solutions
- Hard water versus soft water
Resources for Methods and Benefits of Treated Water
- Benefits of soft water
- Difference between softening and filtering
- How do softeners work?
- Is softened water safe to drink?
- Why is soft water so slippery?
- Benefits of drinking water systems
- FAQs about drinking water water systems
- How do drinking water systems work?
- Selecting a water treatment product
Other facts, figures and links
- Water, health and hydration
- Glossary of water treatment terminology
- Links to water information sites