There’s a lot to learn about water treatment.
See this list of resources to learn all about what might be lurking in your water, and how Culligan can help.
Resources for Water Problems and Solutions
- Bacteria, protozoa and viruses in water
- Lead in water
- Nitrate in water
- Iron in water
- Salt in water
- Wells, ground water and special problems
- How water looks, tastes and smells
- Water solutions
- Hard water versus soft water
Resources for Methods and Benefits of Treated Water
- Benefits of soft water
- Difference between softening and filtering
- How do softeners work?
- Is softened water safe to drink?
- Why is soft water so slippery?
- Benefits of drinking water systems
- FAQs about drinking water water systems
- How do drinking water systems work?
- Selecting a water treatment product
Other facts, figures and links
- Water, health and hydration
- Glossary of water treatment terminology
- Links to water information sites