Water filtration removes contaminants from your home’s water. You may need a water filtration system if you have these issues:
- Water that smells and tastes like a swimming pool (high-chlorine levels)
- Low pH that causes blue-green acid stains
- Water spots or streaks on clean glasses and dishes
- Dry, itchy or flaky skin
- Iron and rust stains
- Water that smells or tastes bad
- A suspicion that your water is not sanitary
- A cloudy appearance or evidence of sediment and other particles
We can fix all of those water problems for you, but first, we must test it.
The fact is that, besides the obvious water problems, there are other things in your water that are odorless and colorless. We deal with water from utilities, wells and other sources, and all can have contaminants that range from simple dirt all the way through:
- Radioactive particles
Culligan offers you hundreds of combinations of water treatment options including:
- Reverse osmosis
- Ultraviolet lights
- Well filters
- Whole house units
- Water softeners
Kentuckiana Culligan’s in-home water analysis will assist with diagnosing your household water problems and the correct recommendation to remove the water problems. Kentuckiana Culligan works diligently to recommend the most cost-effective solution to provide you and your family the safest and healthiest water available.
Kentuckiana Culligan offers a FREE in-home water analysis. That’s right no charge, even if you don’t buy a thing!
Comments are closed.